Sunday, June 8, 2014

Book 2 of the Ivy Chronicles, Tease by Sophie Jordan




Emerson has three rules when it comes to men: 1. Never let them see your true self. 2. Never fall in love. 3. Always leave them begging for more! 

The early anticipated, second book in Sophie Jordan’s The Ivy Chronicles: Tease was released on May 27th. I got my copy a few days later and devoured the book in one sitting. I loved Jordan’s first book, Foreplay, where I first met Emerson, the resident bad girl.

Tease is Emerson’s story and boy did it make me understand why she act the way she does. I knew she had secrets but this was a shocker and I truly felt for her. Shaw is, without a doubt, the perfect guy for Emerson. She likes the bad boys and he fits the bill. Emerson may think she can control him but she finds out very quickly that he is unlike any guy she has ever met.


Shaw shows her what it’s like to be cared for but he wants the real Emerson, not just the façade. He made me wish I was twenty years younger or better yet, he was older because Shaw would be the perfect man in my life.  Someone who wants to take care of the lady in his life but doesn’t expect her to change and will be there through thick and thin. Where do I sign up? I can’t wait for Sophie’s next book, Wild, which will be Georgia’s story. Oh boy, I can only imagine what is going to happen between her and Reece’s brother, Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment