Monday, December 21, 2015

One Night Stand by J.S. Cooper & Helen Cooper

Wow oh wow, it's the most I can say about this awesome book. I had downloaded the teaser book before for free and then I read it and I was hooked. I had to know what happened to Liv and her hook up at the church. Boy was I in for a shock when I found out who "Mr. Tongue" really was. 

Meet Liv and Xander, a hookup at a wedding and an amazing night together and Liv thought she would never see him again but she does at her parent's house of all places and she is in for the shock of her life with the news he delivers.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like Xander at first but he gives you a run for your money in learning how to go after what you want and not being afraid. 

Props to Xander for not backing down and showing Liv how much she means to him and what it means to hold on to your promises.

Must read this book, it was a five out of five stars for me and I will be buying more of J.S. Cooper's books.


No comments:

Post a Comment