Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Project Rogue by J.L. Beck (New Release)

#NewRelease #DarkRomance #ReaderWarning #NotForEveryone 

“Maggie…” I said her name as softly as I could, the smell of her blood causing something to snap inside of me. I could feel the shift in change the moment my eyes collided with hers. “Why am I bleeding?” Maggie sounded scared and I could tell she was; I could feel it. I could feel everything. Because….” The past and future collided in my mind and I wasn’t sure which was reality or a facade. Images flickered in my mind; the good ones, the bad ones, and then the one that showed the outcome of Maggie and I’s future.

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SPECIAL!!! 


Project: Killer (Project Series #1): FREE


Project: Rogue (Project Series #2): NEW RELEASE


-- 
Best Selling Author J.L. Beck 


Discover J.L. Beck at all the places below!!

★Want a FREE e-book sign up here ☞ http://goo.gl/forms/rFUS95GYP5 ★

No comments:

Post a Comment